Thursday, July 27, 2006

Random thoughts

You know when you flick to another radio station and you come in right in the middle of a song you've never heard, but sounds really good? Do you ever get the feeling that you missed part of the thing, so it will never be as good or bad as it truly is. Like you aren't invested in it. It's like flicking to the middle of a movie on HBO and never seeing the beginning. I've done that so many times and it's really irritating. Last night I saw "LA Confidential" and I came in in the middle of the damned thing, which really sucks because I want to know how it begins now, and then once I find that out I'll probably watch the whole thing again. It's a really good movie, but I want to know how it begins! Argh.
Those are today's random thoughts. Peace out.

No comments: