Friday, January 25, 2008

Snow Pictures

I promised pictures of the incredible phenomena - snow in LA. Here they are:




These are of the mountains right behind Foothill Blvd. I'm pretty sure it's these mountains that are part of the Angeles Crest Forest. I took these pics from Foothill Blvd and La Crescenta Ave






This one was taken from the 2 freeway headed North from Glendale. Aint it perty? You can just see a little snow on one of the mountains and the clouds are gorgeous. We don't get weather like this here in LA, so I'll take what I can get.




This one is where the 2 North splits. I'm headed toward the 210 West and the ramp you can see here is the 2 freeway. Look how low those clouds are!


That's our show, folks! I don't want to put all the crappy pictures I took up, just the okay ones. None of these are photoshopped in any way, shape or form. This is the real deal. Snow in LA! Next you'll see people walking!

No comments: